- Polyurethane, 2-K, solvent-free
- Processing temperature: + 15 ° C to + 25 ° C
- Service temperature: – 40 ° C to + 100 ° C
- Mixture: 6: 1 by weight
- Pot life: 90 min. At + 23 ° C
- Consumption: approx. 500 g / m² (bonding with 0,3 mm application)
- Container size: 1 kg (for approx. 2 m² area to be bonded)
7 kg (for approx. 14 m² area to be glued)
- Color beige
- Storage: not below + 10 ° C, not longer than 12 months
Grind adhesive surfaces with sandpaper (80/100 grain), remove sanding dust, cut material.
Cover the surfaces to be covered with tape (masking tape) at the edges, mix in 2-component adhesive until it has a uniform color. Apply the adhesive to the surfaces to be glued using a plastic notched trowel (blue) or metal notched trowel. Insert the covering within 90 minutes, press lightly and evenly, avoiding air pockets. Remove the tape from the edge. Do not enter surfaces for at least 10 – 36 hours, higher temperatures shorten the setting time.
PDF-Download the processing instructions