- Non-slip class R9 – DIN 51130
- High UV stability (7)
- Pressure and tear resistant
- Abrasion-resistant, tear-resistant
- Cut edge firm
- Immune to rotting
- Material 90% PVC, 10% Pol-Cot
- Light linen reinforcement on the back
- Weight per m² approx. 1.000 g (± 3%)
- Thickness: approx. 1,8 mm (± 5%)
- Width: about 140 cm
- Roll length: approx. 20 – 25 m
Areas of application:
Outside and inside areas in boat building, yacht building, caravan and vehicle construction as well as in living areas.
The deck covering NAUTIPUR is simply cleaned with water (max. 30° C) and mild soap, then rinse well. Never use gasoline, solvents, chemical cleaning agents or high pressure cleaners.
Sand the adhesive surface with sandpaper (80/100 grit). Remove grinding dust. Cut material. Cover the surface to be glued with masking tape (masking tape) at the edges and apply our 2-component adhesive for gluing. Insert the covering, press gently, avoiding air pockets. Remove the adhesive tape. Do not enter the area for at least 24 hours.