- Color light gray
- Sea and freshwater resistant
- Aging and weather resistant
- Non-corrosive, sandable
- Low odor
- Electrically non-conductive
- permanently elastic
- Temperature resistant from – 40 ° C to + 90 ° C
- Processing temperature + 10 ° C to + 35 ° C
- Cure speed 1 mm / 12 hrs.
- Yield 600 ml / approx. 1.5 – 2.0 m²
Bonding carpets outdoors, soundproofing panels. Sand the adhesive surface with sandpaper (80/100 grain). Remove grinding dust. Cut the material. Cover the surface to be covered with tape (masking tape) at the edges, cut Sikaflex 291i film hose 600 ml and apply to the surface to be bonded with a 2 mm notched trowel (plastic notched trowel or metal notched trowel). Insert the covering within 30 minutes, press lightly and evenly, avoiding air pockets. Remove the tape from the edge and seal with Sikaflex if necessary. Do not enter the area for at least 24 hours. Remove excess Sikaflex with nitro dilution. Caution – do not dissolve processed material. Cured Sikaflex can only be removed mechanically (filling, sanding).
PDF download of the processing instructions